The lab is currently looking for highly qualified researchers for nano biochip research and nano graphene-based catalyst research. Anyone who is interested in the positions and can be available soon, please send an email to the PI (Prof Lee) with a full CV and any other supporting materials if applicable.
– Undergraduate student (preferred in Sophomore or Junior year)- CV with transcripts (BS up to date), any publications or reports, etc if available.
– MS student (preferred in first-year student) – CV with transcripts (BS and MS up to date), any publications or papers, GRE scores, etc if available
– new PHD students- full CV with any publications or papers, transcripts (BS and MS), GRE scores, TOEFL scores, etc
– PostDoc Researcher or Visiting Scientist- full CV with publications or papers.
Area of research topic:
1. Nano biochip research: The position will do the research with the following activities. http://www.lee-research.org/index.php/projects
– microfluidic channel fabrication and complex flow characterization including biomimicking fluid and blood flow, with specific biomarkers.
– self-separation micro- and nano-structures fabrication and their flow characterization
– nanocircuit fabrication and integration on microfluidic biochip sensor for biomarker detections.
– biomarker characterization: flow dynamics and electrochemical characterization.
2. Nano graphene-based electrochemical catalysts. http://www.lee-research.org/index.php/projects
– electrochemical catalyst study for various applications including fuel cells, batteries, sensors, etc.
– non-PGM catalysts: synthesis and characterization (physical, chemical, electrochemical)
– graphene-based catalysts: synthesis and characterization (physical, chemical, electrochemical)
More information can be found on PROJECTS or PUBLICATIONS section.
Contact; Dr. Eon Soo Lee, email@example.com
Principal Investigator, Advanced Energy Systems and Microdevices Laboratory
Associate Professor with Tenure, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Office: Mechanical Engineering- MEC 327